- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Panarello Translation Studio collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Panarello Translation Studio with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill in the contact information
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Panarello Translation Studio collects your data so that we can:
- Reply to your request about our services.
How do we store your data?
Panarello Translation Studio securely stores your data at stores your data at our local hard drive, which is password protected without access of any third party.
Panarello Translation Studio will keep your contact information for a year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
Panarello Translation Studio would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Panarello Translation Studio for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Panarello Translation Studio correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Panarello Translation Studio to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Panarello Translation Studio erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Panarello Translation Studio restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Panarello Translation Studio’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Panarello Translation Studio transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
lf you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. lf you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visit behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Panarello Translation Studio uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Panarello Translation Studio uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org